I don’t have just one thing on my mind right now that is deserving of a whole post, so this will be a bulleted list.
- I called the police about a loose Pug in our neighborhood this week – the thing is always running around loose when I am outside with Boo and it drives me crazy. The owners don’t seem to care that he is running loose all the time – super annoying!
- Boo and I had a crummy day today. I wasn’t feeling well and had no energy and he was crabby because of a short nap. It didn’t help that we ended up staying home all day. It is really hard to keep him entertained in the house all day when I have no energy.
- I am rethinking my grocery shopping habits. I am no longer of the opinion that Wal-Mart is by far the cheapest place to shop for groceries. I intend to put a bit more time in to get the most out of the Kroger sales and coupon matchups.
- I started shopping at Rite-Aid for deals in addition to CVS. CVS is still the best for deals, etc, but Rite Aid is looking pretty good lately too. I need to reaquaint my self with their programs before I really get going. Walgreens still doesn’t have very good deals and their programs are annoying.
- I took Boo in for studio photos today and the whole experience was better than I imagined. I had been dreading it for some reason and had never take him in before now. It was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be and the pictures actually looked pretty good (on the screen). The grandparents should be happy…
- I am really excited about lunch at Taco Bell tomorrow – they have a special on Crunch Wraps – .88 cents! Booyah! I loves me some Taco Bell and it is even better when there is a sale involved. Is is just me or is Baja Blast the best pop EVER! I don’t even like Mountain Dew, but I LOVE Baja Blast.
That is all that is about all I can think of right now. My brain is totally fried – toddlers do that to you…